Monday 14 November 2011

Presentation of Identity and portraiture project

On 24th October it was time to present my identity project Me v football


I felt ok about this until I realised that we had to present to Ruth, Pryle & Alicia-this was daunting as I was expecting it to only be Michael and we were going to have feedback-very scary:(

I enjoyed this project very much, even the painting of the footballers, I had never painted people before! I was looking forward to it all pulling together, I really worry about technical hitches, as technology has been known to fail me on several occasions, and, as it turned out, one of my most important photographs had just disappeared from my data stick.

This set me back a bit, along with being last to present, but I still managed to get all my words out and even answer a few questions!

Feedback from Pryle Behrman - still obviously nervous but succeeded in what I was being asked to do.

Feedback from students-looked nervous, didn't make much eye contact, but explained my work well.

New word: Fascicle a section of a book or set of books published in installments as separate pamphlets or volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment