Sunday 13 November 2011

My people drawing!





This has always been my weakness in art, I do t know whether it is because I didn't have the time or the patience to try to get it right, or if it's just that I wasn't that interested like I was sculpture and painting still life.
Whatever the reason, I have decided that it would be lovely to produce drawings that capture a likeness of the subject.
My first recent , before college attempt was last summer, I was designing mugs for prizes on a school trip to see JLS, I didn't have the confidence to attempt realistic portraits of the group, so instead I went for cartoon like images.

I will keep practising!

I decided that for my first college project on identity, I would push myself and paint footballers as it is a skill I want to improve.

New word: Anamorphic-having or producing unequal magnification along two axis perpendicular to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment