Monday 14 November 2011





On 18th October 2011, I had to give 5 minute talk about a chosen picture from the Gerhard Richter exhibition that we had been to see at the Tate. The exhibition was amazing, it was so difficult to choose just one. I was inspired ( unusually for me) to an abstract called Cage 1. I found that I really enjoyed the research and because of this, I felt less nervous about presenting.
On the day, I felt sick and really didn't want to do it. Once I had started, I did relax a bit, it was only in front of the first years , which helped.

I had Feedback from Pryle Berhman and Michael Spakowski.

Generally I looked terrified and nervous but delivered what was asked. As a first presentation it was ok.

Feedback from students-I only asked a few friends who said that I spoke clearly and I made sense of the presentation.

New word : Perambulations-To walk through , about or over, to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment