Monday 14 November 2011

Presentation of comparison of two chosen digital artists




On 31st October , I had to make a presentation of comparitive study of two digital artists, I chose Lila with Nintendo By Evan Baden and Crowd 2 by Julian Opie.

See Crowd 2 in action Crowd 2

Again, this was only in front of first year students and again, I really enjoyed the learning and the research process, which really didn't leave me with much time to think about the nerves until the day arrived.

Feedback from Michael -Still nervous, but presented succeeded in what was asked of me.
Feedback from students-Little eye contact, but did well.
At least no one is saying that I make no sense and speak gobbledygook which is how I always felt:)

New word :
Apocrypha- various religious writings of uncertain origin regarded by some as inspired, but rejected by most authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment