Sunday 22 January 2012

More Drawing Practise.....


So, we had a weeks break from college this week, I decided that as well as catching up with stuff to do at home I was going to practise more drawing.

This is my Niece in between my two youngest children, it's probably the best likeness that I have ever drawn, I think my practise is paying off:)

New word: Stuckism-The name "Stuckism" was coined in January 1999 by Charles Thomson in response to a poem read to him several times by Billy Childish. In it, Childish recites that his former girlfriend, Tracey Emin had said he was "stuck! stuck! stuck!" with his art, poetry and music.Later that month, Thomson approached Childish with a view to co-founding an art group called Stuckism, which Childish agreed to, on the basis that Thomson would do the work for the group, as Childish already had a full schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment