Friday 23 December 2011

Remix & Appropriation


For my main project I was making a diorama inspired by a picture of my mum as a sixties teen. As I have been making miniatures for some time! I had to stretch my abilities a little so I decided that I would also film my miniature scene and make a short movie of it.

I was feeling less anxious about this presentation as I was quite pleased with my finished pieces, so that took away some of the nerves.


My feedback from my fellow students was good, I think I will still always be a bit flustered when faced with an audience, but I am definitely feeling more confident than at the start of the term.

My Movie on Inspiwrit blog

Remix & appropriation Flickr photos



New word- Diorama- a miniature scene "capturing a moment in time"


No comments:

Post a Comment